The seams on my violin had a chronic problem of opening 3x’s per year. It was awful. I had them repaired countless times, but Liu’s shop finally fixed it, going on 2 years now! This video tells you more about why Liu is awesome.
If you like the information given here, come get more at: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com
Don’t just play, play well!
Join my email list for practice tips and other great stuff:
Please Subscribe (red button on your right) so you don’t miss out!
Find out about all my online offerings at these links:
• Suzuki Book 1 for total violin beginners:
• Suzuki Book 2 for beginning to intermediate violin students: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com/suzukibook2
• Suzuki Book 3 for students ready to transition into mature musicians:
• New! Suzuki Book 4 is the whole reason you started to play in the first place! It is a rite of passage to violin masterpieces
• Wohlfahrt Opus 45 Etudes home study for students really wanting to boost their technique
• Intermediate Fiddle Class for those who can play, but need help learning fiddle styles: http://www.reddesertviolin.com/online-fiddle-lessons-2/
• Beginners fiddle coming soon!
• Plus: vibrato, tune kits, and much more! Come visit and explore!