Wohlfahrt Opus 45 (1-30)
Finally! An online video course that takes the mystery out of etude practice! Learn to think critically like a teacher, problem-solve like Einstein, and practice like a Ninja! What better collection to learn these skills than on this early-intermediate classic, Opus 45! Watch the videos as often as you like and take advantage of all the great practice aids we have to offer. Come on Ninja, You’ve got this!
Buy Now: Only $29 per month for 10 months
Etude practice can transform your playing and accelerate your advancement in many ways!
What will you learn in my Wohlfahrt Opus 45 class?
Did you ever wonder why etudes are so important? In this class, you will see for yourself how etudes bring problems into focus and provide you with the tools to fix them!
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to be your own teacher by learning to think critically.
- How to pay attention to details often ignored by students—you know, little details like messy string crossings or faulty tone—and you will learn exactly how to fix it!
- You will learn how to work on your sight-reading without taking extra practice time to do it! (I know….right?!)
- You will gain metronome skills, something which is usually overlooked in private lessons.
- I will teach you a formula that can be applied to ANY etude, which will ensure that you get every drop of technical goodness out of ANY etude you learn, instead of just scratching the surface.
- Best of all, you will learn how to take an inventory of your own playing, how to address deficiencies that you know you have, discover problems you DIDN’T know you had, and develop a clear path on how to use Wohlfahrt to improve your playing and solve your deficiencies!
Plus so much more that I can’t even tell you! Why not take a look for yourself?
Members of my online violin lessons course featuring Wohlfahrt Opus 45 (1-30) get all of the following:
- 30 lesson units which help you dissect and learn every etude in Wohlfahrt opus 45 (Etudes 1-30).
- At least 5 videos per unit, a total of over 150 lesson videos!
- Slow, medium, and fast play-along videos for every unit to help you learn quickly and accurately.
- Practice coach videos for every etude—this is an awesome feature that helps you learn the etude, but more importantly, helps you learn HOW to practice effectively.
- Printable supplements of “The Formula” and alternate bowings.
- Very brief printable summary of each unit to help you retain the high points of each etude.
- Help from me and your colleagues through the comment section of each unit.
- Unlimited personal access to my help and technical support for the duration of your membership.
Plus, unlimited access to your lesson videos for two full years after your last payment.
One of the best things about Red Desert Violin is their delivery and student care. The lesson videos allow you to “self-serve” at your own pace, but you are not on your own! We don’t just throw you in and hope you can swim! Help is never more than a click away! Here’s how you’ll conquer Wohlfahrt Opus 45:
- You are given access to three entire units at a time, which is 3 different etudes. Each 30 days or so, the system automatically opens up the next three units to you. The units do not close, so even if you’re not ready for the next batch of etudes, you can still move at your own pace.
- Your card will be billed $29 monthly for ten months. You may cancel anytime.
- Retain access to your lessons for two full years after your final payment!
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Access your lessons any time you want from your own “My.RedDesertViolin.com” member portal.
- You have unlimited access to my help and technical support for the duration of your membership.
- Watch the videos as often as you like, on any device with a fast internet connection.
- Is Wohlfahrt for Suzuki students, or traditional students? EITHER! Wohlfahrt is a classic that fits every method of violin teaching.
Am I ready for Wohlfahrt Opus 45? Wohlfahrt Opus 45 can be appropriate for a broad range of playing levels.
- You need to be able to read music. (My “Learn to Read Music” course can help you brush up if you need to)
- Generally, you should be at a minimum of late Suzuki Book 2. (Other methods should also be late level 2)
- You need a good grasp on 1st position, with decent bow control, tone, and intonation.
- Advanced students will benefit from this course if they have never been taught how to play etudes, so there is no maximum level.
- What if I get started and it’s too hard for me, or too easy? Simply let me know. If the course is not a good fit, you may cancel and get a prompt and courteous refund.
- Can online lessons really be that good? If you have an in-person teacher you really like, then that is certainly the best route. But I have worked very hard to make sure these online lessons are the best they can be. If you follow my system, I guarantee you’ll be satisfied with your lesson experience.
- Don’t I need contact with a live teacher? Yes! And I work very hard to shrink the distance between us. You can reach out to me anytime through the comments section where you’ll get personal feedback from me and your peers. You have unlimited personal access to my help and tech support for your first year. After that, you can purchase an extension to continue getting personal attention. I’ll always be there to answer questions personally and give support and encouragement.
- Do I need to know how to read music? Yes. My “Learn to Read Music” course gives thorough and complete instruction on reading music. See RedDesertViolin.com for details.
- Do I need to buy music? You will need a copy of the book. A link will be given upon sign-up where you can download the book in the public domain.
- How long will I have access to my lessons? You will have access to your lessons for two full years after your final payment. If you complete all 10 payments and need more time, you can purchase extended access for as long as you want.
- What if I can go faster? I structured this course to deliver 3 units per month because I hope that you are also working on lots of other materials such as concerti, concert songs, scales, and position studies. Three etudes per month is appropriate for most students. Contact me if it is a problem! I want happy students!
- What if I fall behind? No such thing! Take your time and let it all sink in! Take time off when life happens. Try to complete at least 1 etude per month to maintain forward progress.
What Red Desert Violin Students Are Saying
People just like you are learning to play the violin with my lessons.
You’re fun! You have ways of teaching that suits me and my learning abilities. I can take my time, go at a pace that allows me to have a life also. You know, work and such. If I feel I want to take 2 weeks, or even more, to do a week lesson, well, so be it. You aren’t yelling at me to hurry up and get it already.
I did a lot of research before I settled on you. There are many choices for computer aided violin instruction out there. You were the most human, most fun, most real.
And it’s really happening. I actually enjoy practicing for the first time in my life, and I’m 54. LOL It’s because the way Lora breaks it down, it’s do-able. You are able to take each little skill and see how and where you need to fix it. Then all the little skills fit together like a big puzzle that I finally realize is POSSIBLE for me to ACCOMPLISH. This is a very fun approach. THANK YOU
Ready to get started?
- Access to three units per month until you finish Wohlfahrt Opus 45 (1-30)
- Watch as often as you like on any device
- Access to your videos for two full years after your last payment
- FREE printable documents to help you practice efficiently and effectively
- Unlimited personal access to Lora and technical support for one full year
- RISK-FREE, 60 day guarantee! You’ll love your lessons or your money back
- Cancel anytime
- +Access to three units per month until you finish Wohlfahrt Opus 45 (1-30)+Watch as often as you like on any device+Slow, medium and fast play-along videos for every unit, helping you learn quickly and accurately+FREE printable documents to help you practice efficiently and effectively+FREE access to Lora and technical support for the duration of your membership+RISK-FREE, 60-day guarantee! You’ll love your lessons or your money back+Cancel anytime+Your payments securely processed by Clickbank+Plus, unlimited access to your lesson videos for two full years after your last payment.