Sheet Music: https://s3.amazonaws.com/RDV_Miscellaneous/Verbovaya+Doschechka+-+Violinists+Support+Ukraine.pdf
Donations: I have painstakingly researched these two options. They help people regarless of religion, ethnicy, and sexual orientation:
HIAS: Use this link and your donation will go directly to the refugee crisis in Ukraine. This fund was created by a Red Desert Violin student (who is a lawyer). Read her story. She came to the USA as a refugee, assisted by HIAS. https://us-p2p.netdonor.net/923/personal-fundraising-campaign/118372/svetlanas-fundraiser-to-support-hias-ukraine-crisis-response
IRC (International Rescue Committee): This org is efficient and legit. https://www.rescue.org/
If you like the information given here, come get more at: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com
Don’t just play, play well!
Join my email list for practice tips and other great stuff:
Please Subscribe (red button on your right) so you don’t miss out!
Find out about all my online offerings at these links:
• Suzuki Book 1 for total violin beginners:
• Suzuki Book 2 for beginning to intermediate violin students: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com/suzukibook2
• Suzuki Book 3 for students ready to transition into mature musicians:
• Suzuki Book 4 is the whole reason you started to play in the first place! It is a rite of passage to violin masterpieces
• Introducing the Positions Vol. 1, by Harvey Whistler is a classic. It is included with Suzuki Book 4, but you can purchase it separately here. https://my.reddesertviolin.com/itp/
• Melodious Double Stops Vol. 1, by Josephine Trott is another classic. I suggest a prep course of “Double Stop Beginnings” by Cassia Harvey. https://my.reddesertviolin.com/trott/
• Wohlfahrt Opus 45 Etudes home study for students really wanting to boost their technique
• Bridge the Gap is a remedial course that helps students transition from Suzuki Book 3 to Suzuki Book 4.
• Intermediate Fiddle Class for those who can play, but need help learning fiddle styles: https://www.reddesertviolin.com/online-fiddle-lessons-2/
• Fiddle Secrets for those who just need a crash course in condensed fashion, this will teach you ornaments and bowings for fiddle. https://www.reddesertviolin.com/fiddle-secrets-three-keys-to-help-you-master-the-fiddle/
• Vibrato class is in 3 levels, from beginning to polishing, to implementing. https://my.reddesertviolin.com/violin-vibrato-lessons/
• Plus: vibrato, tune kits, and much more! Come visit and explore!