Bonus track for the “Bridge the Gap” class. (hence the title screen). Jocelyn is an opera by Godard, which is another story of unrequited love. The piece is gorgeous. I hope you like it. Bridge the Gap teaches 10 pieces to prepare students to tackle Suzuki Violin Book 4. This tune didn’t make the cut, but I love it, so here it is. If you like the information given here, come get more at: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com Don’t just play, play well!
Join my email list for practice tips and other great stuff:
Please Subscribe (red button on your right) so you don’t miss out!
Find out about all my online offerings at these links:
• Suzuki Book 1 for total violin beginners:
• Suzuki Book 2 for beginning to intermediate violin students: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com/suzukibook2
• Suzuki Book 3 for students ready to transition into mature musicians:
• Suzuki Book 4 is the whole reason you started to play in the first place! It is a rite of passage to violin masterpieces
• Introducing the Positions Vol. 1, by Harvey Whistler is a classic. It is included with Suzuki Book 4, but you can purchase it separately here. https://my.reddesertviolin.com/itp/
• Melodious Double Stops Vol. 1, by Josephine Trott is another classic. I suggest a prep course of “Double Stop Beginnings” by Cassia Harvey. https://my.reddesertviolin.com/trott/
• Wohlfahrt Opus 45 Etudes home study for students really wanting to boost their technique
• Intermediate Fiddle Class for those who can play, but need help learning fiddle styles: http://www.reddesertviolin.com/online-fiddle-lessons-2/
• Fiddle Secrets for those who just need a crash course in condensed fashion, this will teach you ornaments and bowings for fiddle. https://www.reddesertviolin.com/fiddle-secrets-three-keys-to-help-you-master-the-fiddle/
• Vibrato class is in 3 levels, from beginning to polishing, to implementing. https://my.reddesertviolin.com/violin-vibrato-lessons/
• Plus: vibrato, tune kits, and much more! Come visit and explore!