Thorough examination of the Korkfer rest, is it worth the money, does it make my violin sound better? (hear for yourself!) If you like the information given here, come get more at: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com
Don’t just play, play well!
Join my email list for practice tips and other great stuff:
Please Subscribe (red button on your right) so you don’t miss out!
Find out about all my online offerings at these links:
• Suzuki Book 1 for total violin beginners:
• Suzuki Book 2 for beginning to intermediate violin students: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com/suzukibook2
• Suzuki Book 3 for students ready to transition into mature musicians:
• Suzuki Book 4 is the whole reason you started to play in the first place! It is a rite of passage to violin masterpieces
• Introducing the Positions Vol. 1, by Harvey Whistler is a classic. It is included with Suzuki Book 4, but you can purchase it separately here. https://my.reddesertviolin.com/itp/
• Melodious Double Stops Vol. 1, by Josephine Trott is another classic. I suggest a prep course of “Double Stop Beginnings” by Cassia Harvey. https://my.reddesertviolin.com/trott/
• Wohlfahrt Opus 45 Etudes home study for students really wanting to boost their technique
• Intermediate Fiddle Class for those who can play, but need help learning fiddle styles: http://www.reddesertviolin.com/online-fiddle-lessons-2/
• Fiddle Secrets for those who just need a crash course in condensed fashion, this will teach you ornaments and bowings for fiddle. https://www.reddesertviolin.com/fiddle-secrets-three-keys-to-help-you-master-the-fiddle/
• Vibrato class is in 3 levels, from beginning to polishing, to implementing. https://my.reddesertviolin.com/violin-vibrato-lessons/
• Plus: vibrato, tune kits, and much more! Come visit and explore!