This video offers valuable tips you probably never even realized you needed for maintaining balance while seated and avoiding back pain.
If you like the information given here, come get more at: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com
Don’t just play, play well!
Join my email list for practice tips and other great stuff:
Please Subscribe (red button on your right) so you don’t miss out!
Find out about all my online offerings at these links:
• Suzuki Book 1 for total violin beginners:
• Suzuki Book 2 for beginning to intermediate violin students: http://www.RedDesertViolin.com/suzukibook2
• Suzuki Book 3 for students ready to transition into mature musicians:
• New! Suzuki Book 4 is the whole reason you started to play in the first place! It is a rite of passage to violin masterpieces
• Wohlfahrt Opus 45 Etudes home study for students really wanting to boost their technique
• Intermediate Fiddle Class for those who can play, but need help learning fiddle styles: http://www.reddesertviolin.com/online-fiddle-lessons-2/
• Beginners fiddle coming soon!
• Plus: vibrato, tune kits, and much more! Come visit and explore!